Thursday, June 28, 2007

Summer, Where Art Thou?

It seems that mother nature has decided to go straight from Spring to Autumn. It's been cold and wet for the best part of a week now.

It's getting me down.

Also, I only worked 2 days this week so that is a bit annoying but at the same time nice because I did get a chance to catch up with some bits and bobs that needed doing.

I feel a bit cheerier today than I have, mind. We had a lovely dinner in honour of Stuart's 30th last night at the Royal Oak on Columbia Road. in Bethnal Green. It has a sweet dinning room upstairs with yummy food and a friendly vibe.

I sat with the gays in the gay end of the table with Richard, Sandy, Dannish Peter and his boyfriend Jeff. We laughed and giggled loads.

So I suppose I am not as grumpy now....

No comments: