Friday, February 17, 2006

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

Today this classic Smith's track sums up my day, particularly the bit about finding a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now!

I am so frustrated I want to bang my head against a wall. This place is driving me mad. I kept reminding myself I can leave after my surgery...and then I got a jury summons....so maybe I can leave after my jury summons...(which I don't have a date for yet, as I am deferring it due to my surgery.)

The problem is losing all my holiday time. I never seem to have enough holiday time because I'm never anywhere long enough to be able to collect it all. Not that I can afford to go further than Brighton anyway, but it's nice to have time off with pay.

But I digress. I am finding my job so mind-numbing I am completely shutting down and not accomplishing anything. I friend Canadian Peter calls it Vegetable Stress. The stress of sitting around doing fuck all at work. My shoulders do indeed feel very tense, and I am exhausted when I get home.

No comments: