Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Adding to the Pile

I was hoping work would be a refuge to all that has been happening in my private life but it is just adding to the stress.

My boss' reaction to my problems is to treat me like an invalid. There has been little work coming my way and I've had to amuse myself with the internet (mainly harrassing people on Facebook)and chatting to my colleagues who have work to do.

The boss also wants to sit in his office and talk about my feelings. He's bought me a box of chocolate, which would have been nice if he weren't so overbearing. I think he has a bit of a crush on me. He's making a fool of himself. He's a year older than my dad, not to mention married, and he's making the other staff uncomfortable with all his pussy-footing around me.

The 2nd in Command has realised ther's a problem and has arranged for me to be trained in a different area tomorrow, which means I will have my hands full and if all goes well I can integrate myself into another department and escape from the MDs office.

No comments: