Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TAG!

Lena has tagged me!

The Rules:

1. If you're tagged, you must post the rules - which are:

2. You post your 8 random facts.

3. At the end of your blog, you tag someone else and they must post their random facts.

4. You leave your chosen people a comment telling them they've been tagged.

8 Random Facts

-I once recorded spoken word at Abbey Road Studios in Studio 2.

-I have had 9 teeth removed from my mouth, including a freaky half-tooth that was growing behind my two front teeth

-I chatted to Gwen Stefani in the Ladies Room at Heaven. She was lovely and yes, she is that pretty!

-I have to have a Nesquick Hot Chocolate in the morning or I get very grumpy.

-I was at the first public autopsy conducted in Britain in 170 years. Gavin got me in on a press pass and we ended up on the front row. It started off as exciting and then got a bit boring. It was a science lesson. Dr von Hagens held a gallbladder up to my face and nearly splattered us when he opened up the skull.

-I was married by a man in a turban and bare feet while his little dog watched.

-I often get stressed out to the point of tears when I have to tidy, organise or sort things but give me a hoover and I'm happy as a kid in a candy shop.

-I once had a marmalade cat with 6 claws on each paw. His name was Stripes and he was mean.



I tag Tim and Elaine

1 comment:

Helena said...

What a delightful wedding ceremony! I'd remember this more than a traditional wedding. How sweet!