Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Let Me Have My Salt!

This healthy food drive is going too far.

I am an advocate of healthy eaten, and for the most part, I do eat well. I also like my chocolate and my salt.

I am not very happy with the drive to reduce salt content in certain food (like crips, wotsits etx). I like it. In fact, I have low bloody pressure and it's suggested that I eat it to keep my pressure up.

Also there was news that chocolate bars are to be made smaller to make them more calorie controlled (I bet they price won't go down!)

I go to the gym, I don't go to fast food places, I am at the bottom of my "normal" range (boardering on under-weight through natural causes) in the BMI index, I eat plenty of fruit and veg so why are the little luxuries I allow myself being taken away from me because some fat muppet somewhere has no self-control?

If I pass out on the tube again because my crisps aren't salty enough or my chocolate bar not suguary enough I will be very cross and may even have another rant on here! HA!

No comments: