Saturday, January 13, 2007

In Argentina

I am writing from my grandmothers house. The keyboard is different so I cannot use apostrophe s so excuse the more excessive than usual grammatical errors! Also blogger and MSN Messanger are in Spanish, which is odd.

Anyhow, being here is great. The weather is brilliant. It is sunny and warm but there is a strong wind today making it very pleasant.

I am in Bahia Blanca, which is where I was born and lived for many years in my youth. The city is very much the same. It is worn and frayed around the edges. But it has a charm to it, a certain chilled out quality to it.

Yesterday I spent the day in Buenos Aires with two of my cousins. The was about 34C and humid. We nearly died but we had fun. Buenos Aires looks absolutely amazing. It is stunning and vast. Stylish but relaxed, the people friendly but not false and the food gorgeous!

I have to go as my uncle is picking me up in a minute and my nan will not stop talking and is driving me rather mad!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grandma is always like that... and have a good day.

traxis said...

Glad to hear you landed okay - send pictures!