Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mish Mash Photo Album

<

These pics I nicked from Janita and Stuart. They are from my night out on Friday. Firstly,it was Janita's leaving do from work after which I went to Shinky Shonky in Stoke Newington. You will be amazed that I do not drink more than half a glass of wine.

It was quite odd seeing everyone get pissed while I remained sober. Richard had to be carted off home after he became incoherent, and David had to pulled away from the cab driver after offering him some of his vodka. Good times.

Shinky Shonky is pretty much unchanged. The music is still great, the punters still minging provencial types and we still get badges (you can see my Grade A Vagina one in the pics) and sweets from Boogaloo Stu.

There is still the silly intermission. Boogaloo Stu sang us Light My Fire in a rude way, there was a bad drag performance, a strip show from a girl, and a game show type thing called "Kiss the Chicken."

They did play plenty of Girls Aloud (something Kinda Ohh twice!), Sugababes with plent of indie like the Kaiser Chiefs and The Smiths thrown in so we were pretty happy.

No comments: