Monday, September 11, 2006

I am in Toronto.

Which is rather chilly. I hear it's boiling in London. Typical. Still, it is bright and sunny and it's not THAT cold but I am rather lucky my mother had bought me some jumpers else I would have been very cold when we went out to Bay St last night.

It's great to be here. My parents have just moved to a new house in East York, near Main St Station. It's a typical old Toronto house. It has a nice garden. My parents and sister are still working it. There are boxes everywhere and we can't find the syrup for my waffles.

Posh, the dog, love the garden and all the excitment. I think the house will look great once it is finished.

I am just glad to be away from my crappy job and the mess that is my room. It's taken my mind of things a little bit.

No comments: