Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hello...

Today I have cystitis. I have no idea how or why, but there you go. I've been awake since 5am. When I've had it before it was always to do with a new boyfriend/shag, but this time no such fun has been had. It's like I'm being punished for being a good girl!
--
Today is also the season finale for Lost, which I am well excited about. I just hope I don't fall asleep. I managed to not find out what happens since it aired in North America months ago.

Disturbing

I was actually feeling rather sorry for Jodie Marsh last night on Celebrity Big Brother. Michael Barrymore and Pete Burns are a bunch of hypocrites, especially as they kept interrupting Jodie and ganging up on her, but when she tried to interrupt their bullying they bit her off.

Pete, Pete, Pete I thought you were fab but you're just another bitter old queen with no scruples.. Yawn. Been done.

No comments: