Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've Become One of Those Women



I have bought a self-help book! :-( Too be fair though, it has actually helped!It's Called a Break-Up Because It's Broken is actually very funny as well as giving genuinely good advice.

How this happened I don't know. I found myself in a bookshop in Canary Wharf. I was holding a crappy latte from Pret a Manger and browsing and the title just popped out at me. I opened it and read this intro and it actually made me smile. So I said fuck it and bought it. It has been a great move.

To be honest, what I like about it is that it makes me feel less alone and isolated from the world hearing how everyone else goes through the same thing.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org