Tuesday, September 11, 2007

RIP Anita Roddick

Anita Roddick, founder of the Body Shop and environmental/human rights activist has died at 64 The Body Shop was the first mainstream shop to advocate the use of fair trade products and be completely against animal testing. Anita was a pioneer.

I use The Body Shop products every day because I know they are ethically sourced (or at least more so than most other brands) and they just smell really lovely!

I positively love their White Musk range and wear the eau de toilet everyday.

I just hope the Body Shop continues its good work.

1 comment:

Helena said...

OMG! Their White Musk range is a favourite of mine, too! I can spend ages just sniffing and browsing in The Body Shop even though I'm in for just my body butter!

I'm sure there will be those keeping Anita's beliefs and good work on in her memory.