Friday, August 24, 2007

"I Lost My Faith In The Summer Coz It Don't Stop Raining"

Oasis summed it up nicely in their 2005 hit "The Importance of Being Idle."

I've also lost faith in the BBC online weather because for the last 5 days it has predicted much nicer weather than has actually materialised. I am not holding my breath for te 25C and sunshine the Beeb is predicting for tomorrow.

I am starting to think sunshine is only something you see on tv.

Toffer and I are now thinking of going off for some Autumn sunshine around his 30th birthday, just to ensure we don't end up with a massive vitamin D difficiency before winter sets in.

This is the most rubbish summer I ever remember in my enter life. :-(

1 comment:

Helena said...

Tis been a real bummer of a summer weather-wise. Normally I hide indoors as the sun ain't good to me, but even I have missed it!

I must admit the flooding in England has been phenominal and for once I appreciated living in dreary old Scotland.