Monday, December 11, 2006

In Toronto

I arrived in Toronto yesterday lunchtime. The flight was good as far as flight goes. The older I get the more I detest long-haul flights because they are just freakin' boring and tedious. Still, I like flying Air Canada as they hav individual TVs and there were lots of movie selections. They also fed us quite a bit.

Since I've been here I have done not much else than eat and watch TV (mainly football- I'd never thought I say this but Go Arsenal! Thanks for helping Manchester United stay at the top!) We went to the Argentinean shop and bought lots of delicious goodies like pastries, biscuits and spreads.

We also had dinner at old favourite Simon's in China Town. They do vegetarian chinese good and it's all so very gorgeous and greasy.

I also went with my parents to Monarch Park to take Posh, the dog, for a walk. They have a leash-free area where dogs can run around with each other and she usually wears out all the other pooches. The days was sunny and crispy so it was very pleasant.

Today it is cold and wet and that is terribly familiar! It's 9:14am....I would never be awake this early in London when I wasn't working. Damn jetlag!

No comments: