Monday, November 27, 2006

OOps

I was meant to start this week on a productive high but the indulgences of the weekend caught up with me and I couldn't actually do anything until 3pm. I managed to drag myself to the gym, and then the supermarket.

I drank too much on Friday. I blame Matt and Alisdair and their tequila weilding ways. I had a few drinks at their place before we headed to Popstarz to catch up with Welsh David and Stuart. We watched New Young Pony Club do that track from that mobile phone advert and then we drank a lot more and left quite late.

I hadn't really been eating much so I woke up with a hideous hangover and stayed in bed all day watching a That 70's Show marathon and then the X-Factor (damn you people for not voting for Eton Road- the future of Boy Bands!)

I decided to go to Suzanne's party because I need to have accomplished something on Saturday other than lying down. I was going to show my face and get the last tube home.I managed to leave at 5am with more alcohol sloshing throw my veins and some other substances too.

I chatted to Sonia and Richard who are now happily engaged (congratulations!!), met some lovely new people and caught up with the old friends. We laughed at Nik (mandatory), sung power ballads with Helen, and Lvpl St David used my love life as a marker for a low to make other people feel better about theirs (thanks David. ) Sonia and I ate all the haribo and discussed all the food we miss from Canada. Martin and I discussed dancing as therapy and then we all drank loads and danced in the Hed Kandi room. Some people also wore "I'm a Celebrity..." masks, which were disturbing.

It was a good night.

No comments: