Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm Fed Up, Get Me Out of Here!

I hate my job. I really ,really, really do. It's sucking my will to live. I am not even trying to fake it anymore. I am doing the bare minimal to get by.

Luckily, two people have walked out in the past few weeks and everything is such a mess here that I doubt they'll do anything about me. They're afraid of any more staff just leaving and no one really knows my job but me.

I am trying to get a loan out so I can resign and go to New Zealand to be with Tim, but so far this isn't going that well. I have a good credit history, lived at the same address for over 3 years and have a steady job so my rubbish salary must be the reason for the trouble.

Meanwhile I am stuck in this shit hole. Fortunately I am going to Toronto in 6 weeks so that will be a welcome break. I plan on handing in my notice at work around that time whether I have anything lined up or not.

No comments: