Monday, September 25, 2006

I finally made it out this weekend and had my first boogie in a MONTH. A MONTH. How did thath happen?

I went to Wig Out at Ghetto courtesy of McShame. We met at his new flat in Bethnal Green first and it was a shrine to the 80s child! Care bears, Rainbow Bright and ET dolls were spread across his living room as well as My Little Ponies and He-Man baddies. It was a delight.

Speaking of 80s...We criticised the new Girls Aloud video:



What the hell is that? Did they get an 11 year old to style and choreograph them? The Girls have let the side down. Still, the song is a brilliant moment in pop music.

Wig Out was fun and although severely crowded as always, it wasn't as bad as it can be. So we danced and drank tequila and alcopops. I was harrassed by lesbians (Jason broke your fan, honest!) I made new friends. It was good.

No comments: