Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Let's Talk About...

I could talk about my last two weekends. The Morrissey Concert. Rebel Rebel club night. Ear infections. NHS cock-ups. Nan's party at Egg. The birthdays. Rooney's foot. The Poisoned Hotspurs. Walcott the 17 year old wonder who hasn't actually done anything yet. Prescott's affair. The Unravelling of the Labour party.

But I want to talk about (Phantom?)Earthquakes. I swear there was one this morning at 5:15am. I woke up because of all the rattling and shaking going on and then it suddenly stopped. Things were clinking together and there was rumbling.

No one else seems to have experienced this, not even my flatmate. Now, her room is one floor down and faces the road, whereas I am on the top floor and face the gardens so I am in doubt as to whether it could have been a very big and very heavy truck going by.

I found This neato sight that tracks earthquakes but it looks like they only do earthquakes measuring more than 4.0 on the Richter Scale.

Maybe Freddie's theory that there's ghost or poltergyst in the house is true...

No comments: